Please note that the podcasting studio will be closed from Friday December 14th. The January opening hours will be communicated in the New Year.
CEU's podcasting studio is located in the Center for Teaching and Learning's Media Room.
Adress: Nador utca 13, room 614
Working hours are Monday to Friday: 09.00-18.00
The studio is closed on weekends and national holidays.
Before sending a meeting request check the studio availability here.
To book the studio schedule a meeting with email@example.com using the Outlook (or another) Calendar application.
This is how it works in the Outlook web email:
1. Create a new calendar event
2. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to required people.
Please mention in the meeting request:
- The estimated start and end time of the recording.
- If needed, request the support of an instructor: as a rule you will be assisted by an instructor the first two times you record.
- The type of content recorded: interview, narration, group discussion, Skype interview.
- The number of guests (if any)
An instructor will accept the meeting or re-schedule within one working day.
- Please book the studio at least two working days in advance.
- The first two times podcasters use the studio, they must be accompanied by a member of CEU's Podcast Team. As such, all bookings are provisional upon their availibility.
- No food is allowed in the studio.
- Drinks are only allowed with caps and must be placed on the table in the corner (nowhere near the equipment).
- Please leave all the equipment exactly as you found it.