CEU's podcasting studio is located in the Center for Teaching and Learning's Media Room.
Adress: Nador utca 13, room 614
Working hours are Monday to Friday: 09.00-18.00
The studio is closed on weekends and national holidays.
Before sending a meeting request check the studio availability here.
To book the studio schedule a meeting with firstname.lastname@example.org using the Outlook (or another) Calendar application.
This is how it works in the Outlook web email:
1. Create a new calendar event
2. Add email@example.com to required people.
Please mention in the meeting request:
- The estimated start and end time of the recording.
- If needed, request the support of an instructor: as a rule you will be assisted by an instructor the first two times you record.
- The type of content recorded: interview, narration, group discussion, Skype interview.
- The number of guests (if any)
An instructor will accept the meeting or re-schedule within one working day.
- Please book the studio at least two working days in advance.
- The first two times podcasters use the studio, they must be accompanied by a member of CEU's Podcast Team. As such, all bookings are provisional upon their availibility.
- No food is allowed in the studio.
- Drinks are only allowed with caps and must be placed on the table in the corner (nowhere near the equipment).
- Please leave all the equipment exactly as you found it.